Hospitalized with gallstones, jaundice in eyes, raised creatinine, low EGFR. Is kidney function normal ?

My nan has been in hospital with gallstones this week - she had an ERCP yesterday and is slowly getting her appetite back. She is still jaundice especially in the eyes. I have seen her kidney function test results her creatinine is raised above 200 and her EGFR is low, they have stopped a lot of her medications that are contra-indicated with reduced kidney function. She also has low sodium . Is the redrannged kidney fucntion normal?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012