Hit underarm area due to bumping and fall, chest and back area sore, hurts to cough or sneeze. Anything I can do to feel better ?

I was officiating basketball and one of the players bumped me and i fell hard into the bottom bleacher hitting my underarm area.. It hurt a little due to me havinig a high tolerence to pain, so I officiated the rest of the game. That night, my side under my arm pit chest and back area are sore. it hurts to cough or sneeze but not to take deep breaths, I thought maybe i fractured or probably just bruised the area. What do you think. I didn t go to a doctor yet, because i don t think there is anything they can do for me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013