Hit the forehead after falling, head swollen, x-ray normal, clear runny nose, stuffiness. Cause of concern?

My son had a fall and hit the front of his forehead in between the eyes and base of the nose on a concrete ledge. His head became very swollen and I took him to the emergency room immediately following the accident. they did xrays of his forehead in the front and with his head turned to the side. The doctor said everything was fine and sent us home. However, since the accident he has had a clear runny nose that comes and goes and constant stuffiness. The stuffiness seems to worsen with each day that passes. Should this be a cause of concern, should I have him re-evaluated, possibly new xrays, different type of xrays...etc.?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012