Hit on the temple, CT showed fractures in skull, air bubble, scheduled for another ct, have constant headache post injury. Emergency?

i got hit in the temple with a baseball last thursday.... I was knocked out cold for about a minute... I was taken in an ambulance to the hospital and received a ct scan .... I apparently have 2 fractures in my skull and an air bubble behind one of the fractures.... I have another ct scan booked for this fri to make sure that the air bubble is gone. My current concern is that my headache has been steady ever since the injury... possibly even getting a little bit wworse right now.... Should I wait until my ct scan or should I be going back into the hospital today.... oh yeah and I am averaging around 12 hrs of sleep a night instead of the 6 1/2 hrs I lived on before this injury....
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012