Hit on the head, have vomiting since injury, depression, pressure on the injured area, feel stinging on the scar on alcohol consumption. Reason?

I got hit in head with baseball bat no concussion symptoms untill days later, it s been two months and I m vomiting , slow minded depressed and feel like time is standing still can t really get anything accomplished.. I feel pressure where my wound is and also on the other sideadhere I wasn t hit. is and when I drink alchohol I immediately feel a sting feeling on the scar and around my head, what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012