Hit on the head, do not remember anything related to the incident, had vomiting post injury. Serious head injury?

On saturday night me and my friend fell down concrete stairs and I hit my head on the brick wall. I do t remember anything before during and a lil after that. I do remember throwing up but it s a bit fuzzy I remember hearing things like my friend talking but couldn t understand what they were saying. I woke up not knowing what happened just that I thought I died last night. Can it be a serious head injury . I haven t went to see a doctor yet either.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012