History of paralytic attack, blood clot in brain. Need good doctor

Dear Sir

Can you please suggest best Doctor's name?

My father (R.JANGI SINGH) is about 73 years old. He is suffering from paralysis attack (left side of the body) Two times in (Jan -2012 & August 2012) due to blood clot in brain.

I already consulted to my father doctors and then he said that heart of my father is not working properly that’s why the total blood circulation through the heart is not coming in a proper way to brain due to that reason blood is clotting.

He is a patient of Blood Pressure, Diabetes, so that the whole body is suffering from physical weakness and that’s why he is not able to stand even.

Till today my father is still in bed. Can you please suggest best doctor’s name?

Thanks & Regards
R.Jitender Singh
Ph: 0000

Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013