History of miscarriage due to missed cardiac activity. Suggested Torch 10, HSV, TSH tests on 5th day of periods. Tests needed? Chances of pregnancy after miscarriage?

Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old and married before 2 years. I was pregnant on 21st Dec 2012 after saw Positive prgo test...My Period date was 13th Nov 2012... and I have 29 day MC cycle....But, I had D&C on 1st Feb 2013 after i detected with missed abortion on 31st jan. As, I was 11 week prego and baby stop growing at 9 week only...there was no cardiac activity...Then,.I had my periods on 24th march 2013 after taking SECAM P tablets..I am going to do TORCH 10, HSV,TSH Tests on 5th day of period now..So I want to ask that what is need of these tests? and what is difference between TORCH 8 and TORCH 10? and what are treatments after abnormal tests? what are chances of successful Pregnancy after one miscarriage? Pls help me...
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013