History of miscarriage. Reason for fetus's heart to stop beating?

I had one spontaneous miscarriage and one missed miscarriage in less than a year. Am 24, healthy, with no medical problems that i know of but the fact that on both pregnancies the fetus s heart stopped beating at around 7 weeks is making me think there is something more to it than chance or non viable pregnancy . Can this be a sign for a diagnosis? I m newly wed, me and my husband both want children badly but this very sad experience has brought a lot of sadness, pain and heartache in our lives. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013