History of miscarriage. Light period with mucus. Negative pregnancy test. Have nausea, breast tenderness, fatigue, dizziness

Let me start of with, I had a miscarrage this past November. I had my last period on Dec. 20th. It lasted only two and a half days, I would say however that it was a little on the lighter side. It is now Jan. 31st. I just started my period but it is very light and pretty mucusy. I did take a First Response Pregnancy Test , on Jan 28th it came back negative. I have had nausea , some breast tenderness, a lot of fatigue , some dizziness , and mild back aches. What does all this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013