History of miscarriage. Bloating, constipation, cramps. Negative pregnancy tests. What is going on?

I never miss my period unless I'm pregnant. I got pregnant with ease at ages 21, 23, and at 34. The pregnancy at 34 ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks along. I was overweight for all three pregnancies, but in otherwise good health. I am now 36, and trying to conceive with my soon-to-be husband. It's a very healthy, stress-free relationship. We recently moved, and I've gone from a very physically laborious job to a desk job in the past year. Over 9 months, I've put on 30 lbs. We have tried to conceive since October of 2012, having sex only twice a week, or so. Now, we live together and have been able to have sex nearly every day for 3 weeks. The first date of my last period was February 23, 2013. I used to have very predictable 25-day cycle periods. The past two months, they've been 29-cycles. Now, it is April 2nd, and nothing. I am unusually, uncomfortably hot, feel bloated, constipated (usually regular), and I keep getting Pms-type cramps that go away after a while. Other than those things, I feel fine. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests. They are all negative. I'm not sure what is going and wonder if someone may have an idea.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013