History of laser surgery. Dry eyes, white patch below iris, at nights lights look bright, eyes red. Can anything be done for redness and dryness?

Hi, I suffer with with dry eyes for which I am using Refresh Tears . I had laser surgery about 4 years ago. Yesterday i noticed on my sclera on my right eye, just below the iris that there is a white patch which is brighter than my sclera. I have noticed that my eyes are always dry, at night the lights are bright, and it is harder to focus at night. My eyes are red. I do not feel any pain. To watch tv i need to put tears so that i am able to see more clearly. If not my vision is slightly burred. Is there are anything that can be done regarding the reddness and dryness and what is that white patch below my iris.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012