History of hysterectomy. Have vaginal and rectal pain. Reason?

In 2006 of June I had a partial Hysterectomy . After the surgery I dealt with several infections which LEAD me to seek another GYN . After seeking help from another doctor to relieve me from Severe Chonic Pain , another surgery followed in December of 2006 . My right ovary formed a large cystis which caused me to have a complete Hysterectomy . The Doctor told me I d formed an enormous amount of Scar Tissue , which he removed from the first surgery . He also told me that he put some Mesh between my Vagina and Rectum , to keep them from growing together . Over the years WHERE they cut my stomach on the left side I ve dealt with alot of pain . I ve had 2 different therapist in 2012 to treat me for severe Vagina and Rectal Pain . I m still having severe pain on my left side whenever my baddler , bowel or gas pass through that area . It s so painful to empty them . I assumed it could be scar tissue thats causing the Pain but I M NOT SURE . I also feel alot of PRESSURE toward my rectum most of the time . The pain is over the top of my scar and even if I PRESS on that area its awful pain . I was cut in the SAME scar twice in 2006 and its alot deeper toward my leg joint on the left . The pain on my right side isn t as Bad. But the pain on my left is from my baddler and my colon for sure . What could possibly be the Reasons for this . Thank You and Much Favor .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013