History of hysterectomy. Abdominal cramps, black stain in underwear. Normal?

Hi, this is an embarrassing question for me to ask but I have no insurance and kinda worried, I had a hysterectomey 12 yrs ago, across my bikini line, had my cervix , right ovary and uterus taken out due to tumors, last year I had a black stain in my underwear, ordorless and clear when I wipe for around 2 weeks then stopped, the past 3 weeks I have little cramps in my adomen and the black stains are starting again, should I really be concerned about this or is this normal, I am 53 yrs old and the only other operation I have had is my gallbladder taken out 5 years ago?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012