History of abortion. Unable to conceive. Delayed period. Will this affect pregnancy?

hi, i am anu, an i am trying to get pregent since past fiver years, i had one abostion due to small baby sack, the baby didnt grow after 2.5 months. after that i had acute spinal pain in my back for which doctor were suspecting TB may be may not be, i had done all the required scanning and test, an had medication of TB for 12 mths ad we didnt consive after that, now we are consulting a dr in hyderabad india, i ave a question : there is a delay of 35 to 40 days in my preiods, we have done the respective test but all the reports are nil, will this effect my pregancy, what are the precautions we need to take pls expalin, my age is 31 and my husband age is 36.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013