High tempreature, usg shows enlarged spleen, urine test show pus cells, 3days later it's same. Is it normal ?

first i had high tempreature without any reason and when i did USG , report was spleen enlarged . so i took antibiotic for 5 days , two times a day . after 3 days of completion of antibiotics i did my urine test again and saw 2-3 pus cells and 1-2 epithelial cells and cal. oxalates, again doc. suggested me to drink water in increased amount and did that for 3 days . now still the report has mention 2-3 pus cells and 1-2 epithelial cells but no calcium oxalates . Is this normal or should i take antibiotics again?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012