High sugar levels. Had a surgery on kidney in the past. Kidney function test showing mild dilation of pelvicalyceal system. What does it mean?

Sir, I had operation of right kidney a long back (almost 10 years and I have no pain since then but now I have been testing my sugar from the last 5 days and notice slight increase in blood sugar ( like : RBS:180, Post lunch 200, Fasting 150.) due to which I consulted a doctor and the Dr. suggested few investigations like kidney function tests in which it has been diagnosed that Right kidney shows mild dilatation of its pelvicalcyceal system that may suggest distal obstruction. Serum Creatinine: 0.9 mg/dl, Uric Acid : 4.3 mg/dl . Could you please elaborate this and do I need to be more concerned on this ? thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012