High resting heartbeat and BP, headaches, hot flashes. Tilt table test was positive. Due to birth control?

My resting heartbeat ranges from 110-140. I have been on microgestin for like a year or so now and just started experiencing this along with headaches ,hot flashes/flushing, presyncope, raised blood pressure, etc. and general sick feeling. I ve been to the ER and seen a cardiologist and electrophysiologist. CT scans, x rays, all look good though my tilt table test was positive. Could the birth control be the cause?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013