High blood pressure, vomiting, head throbbing, not taking medicines, eyes rolled back. Possible reason?

May 37 yr old son has High Blood Pressure , He was sooo sick Monday that he was Vomitting. He missed one day of his Meds. His Head was throbbing. One day he had NOT taken his Meds for 3days. His Eyes were Rolled back n i push on his Chest . I don t know if he was playing a game . Ryan is 55 lbs over weight. My Dad died of Obesity , at 450. My Oldest Bro struggels with OB too. At one time he weighed 500 lbs. Ryan does NOT have Insurance. My Husband and i are Divorced after 38yrs due to Abuse to me. He does NOt have a Permnant Job. he too is Divorced. He has Stuggles with Finaces too. I am on Blood Pressue meds too. I am currently at work if you want to type me back here: YYYY@YYYY , send to me at home too YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013