High ESR levels, swollen lips, mucocele, choked throat. How to cure them?

hi, recently, i had my blood checked and i got high esr result... last week my lower lips are swolen. i also have mucocele i think and i still have it. and also had an itchy armpit for a week probably because of recycled razorblade... now, i have a choking like feeling in my throat ... does all of them have any connction? is it terminal? what should i do? i am having an exam so i am not going to see a doctor for the time being...
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012