High CBC and TSH level, nauseous, crampy, Gassy, diarrhea, period late, no fever and vomiting

Hi, I actually haven t been feeling well lately..I ve seen my GP and have had bloodwork done, which showed high CBC levels, and high TSH level. Waiting on results from second round of bloodwork. The past few days I ve been very nauseous, crampy, Gassy, feeling like I have to go diarhea but no matter what only a jelly like mucous will come out.. nothing more at all...also almost two weeks late with menstrual cycle . No vomiting , no fever. Any input would be helpful till I get back to doc on monday? Is this a bowel obstruction? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012