High BP, head reeling, purple subcutaneous areas, feet swelling. On amlodac AT, ecosprin. History of heart ischemia. Treatment?

My wife is 57 years old. She has high BP(fluctuating between 120/65 and 190/96) and has been taking Amlodac AT @1tab/day and Ecosprin 150 @1tab/day since last 1 year. She has heart ischemia . Her feet (ankle downwards)often remain swollen. She sometimes has purple subcutaneous areas which disappear after about a week. Her head reels when she tries to lie on her right side. It continues for 5-10 mins. and after which she feels weak for a long time. What might be the cause(s) of all these?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012