Herpes infection, can this disease be contracted by sharing cigarettes, shaking hands and using the same toilet?

Is it possible i could have contracted herpes? I was at a friends and a girl i know has herpes (she was raped) so im pretty sure she only has genital herpes .. But can that still be spread by mouth? She took a puff off my cigarette and i was kind of hesitant although the people around me shared drinks with her too (they know her better and already know of her condition more ) she also used a toilet i used and touched my hand once during the day. Now i know i may be being paranoid but now im freaked out i could have herpes and not know because theres not a lot of signs.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012