Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. US shows anteverted uterus, highly vascular heterogenous myometrium. Result?

i received the results of a pelvic ultrasound requested by a nurse practitioner at my local family planning clinic
the ultrasound was done as a follow up of a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst.

the report of the ultrasound states that the uterus is anteverted with globular shape. It measures 9.3 x 5.4 x 6.2 cm in its maximum length, anteroposterior and transverse dimensions. The myometrium is heterogenous with increased echogenicity and posterior shadowing myometrial endometrial interface is indistinct. Color Doppler show increase vascularity in anterior myometrium. A well-circumscribed 1.4 x 1 cm hypoechoic lesion is seen in the anterior myometrium.
The endometrium measures 0.5 cm in anteroposterior/AP dimension The cervix is closed, it measures 3.6 cm.
Both ovaries appear normal with normal arterial and venous flow on color and Spectral Doppler.
The right ovary measures 3.2 x 1.9 x 2.1 cm with a volume of 7.2 cc and the left ovary measures 2.9 x 1.9 x 2.3 cm with a volume of 7.1 cc. Interval resolution of right ovarian cyst.
No adnexal masses. No free fluid or collections.
Urinary bladder appears normal.
Impression:
1 . globular shape minimallly enlarged uterus with adenomyosis
2. a 1.4 x 1 cm intramural fibroid in anterior myometrium
3. interval resolution of right ovarian cyst

Should I be seen by an ob/gyn? What should I be expecting as a result of this ultrasound?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013