Heel pain, burning heels, pain in arch. Wearing flat shoes. Inflamed tendon?

Hi My name is Aleesha , I wear flat shoes to work every day sometimes they wear off really fast and get lower the ground.. My heels hurt and burn all the time especially on my walk to work and in work... and i work required gettin up from my desk often ...some time i get extremely strong sharp pain lil higher up by the arch... like it the pain spreads... Could i have inflammed tendon? Or do i just need to get better shoes.... and what kind can i get preferrably flats..
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013