Heavy spotting, brown discharge, had light periods, get dizzy spells and hand tremors throughout the day, recently started birth control. Normal?

Hello. So I just started taking birth control this month and I am on the third day of the reminder pills. Over the past week I have had a lot of spotting and brown discharge . And i started my period this mornin but my period is very light. I have felt very dizzy and my hands were shaky all day. is this normal? Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a couple of times, could I be pregnant? Or is this just symptoms of being on the pill?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012