Heavy pains in back, joints of waist, right knee, diagnosis shows high pus cells. What's wrong ?

Hi, I am Chile- 33years old, 7.5 feet tall and 75kg by weight. I have been experiencing a very heavy pains on my back (back bone,very close to my hip ), the ball and sock joins of my waist and on my right knee! The pains seems mobile because they changed locations each time I moved my body usually! I have done several diagnosis but no bacterial was found in my system but my pus cells remained remarkably high! Please what is wrong with me because it looks as if I m getting to paralysis? My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012