Heavy fall on the head, dizziness, big knot, constant headache. Treatment required?

Hello, I was assembling a heavy duty stainless steel shelf for my mud room; I assembled the first side and moved onto the second side, apparently I didn t make sure it was solid and it came down and landed on the back of my head. It didn t knock me out but I was definitely seeing stars and dizzy. I have a big goose egg and a constant headache since. Do you think this is something I should go into the doc and get checked out?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012