Heavy bleeding, taking birth control pill, painful, tiredness. What to do?

I am 19 and have had ALOT of issues with my period. After my recent 4 month period followed by many tests. My doctor put me on the pill . now, I am on my period and the bleeding is so heavy 6 says and I have gone through 5 boxes of SUPER (sized) tampons. On to the 6th pack tonight. It will only last me tomorrow by the rate I am going. I have to change my tampon often. I have been wearing pads as extra stoppers between the blood and my clothing. Yet, 6 days = 4 pairs of pants and 7 pairs of underpants soiled. When I do to the toilet I find myself wiping and the paper coming out with large golf ball sized blood clots. I am In a lot of pain and very tired. I am dizzy and sleepy and it just hurts so much. the bleeding just keeps coming. I am afraid the pill is making my period heavy yet not going to fix the issue i have with the lengths I have It. Besides the current issue. what if my period lasts a long amount of time (usually 1 - 2 months) and stays at this heavy rate. I have recently come off of a 4 month period. I had 3 weeks off of it and then began the new one. It feels like the more I bleed the more tired I am. I am exhausted.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012