Heavy bleeding after continuous spotting post bleeding termination since delivery, left side stomach pain. Cause?

Hi, i had a baby 12 weeks ago today i have stooped bleeding after 6 weeks but still had red spotting, i think ive had 2 periods since one which ended sunday, i spotted after that then yesterday started bleeding heavily again? I keep getting pain in my lower left back every couple of days, i have a scanned booked for the 15th november but dont know weather i should go back to my gp before as the left side of my stomach is starting to hurt? What could it be? My labour was 45 minutes start to finish and i didnt have a single contraction? Jist my waters went and felt the pressure to push? Could there be something wrong? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012