Heaviness in food pipe and lungs area, feeling of swelling, prominent on lifting the shoulder. What could be the possible causes?

Since last 2-3 months, I have noticed that I feel some kind of pain or heaviness around the food pipe and lungs area. It is surely not in the heart area. If feels like there is some kind of swelling but don t expect it to last so long w/o any other effect. When I took my shoulder up I feel that pain more prominently. Couldn t pin point exact area when it comes from but seems to be little moving pain. Just wondering what are possible causes?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012