Heart palpitation with excess sweating and heavy breathing. Could this be exertion onset of Asthma ?

I get heart papatations excess sweating and heavy breathing after doing any type of exertion vacuuming mopping doing laundry I had a total thyroidemecty 10 2009 due to papillary thyroid cancer I am on SYNTHROID 125 MCG TAB LETLIOTHYRONINE SOD 125 MCG TAB first thing in morn for thyroid replacement then 1 hr later I take LANSOPRAZOLE DR 30 MG CAPSULE METOPROLOL SUCC ER 50 MG TAB for rapid heartbeat LISINOPRIL 10 MG TABLET for hypertension FLUOXETINE HCL 40 MG CAPSULE for depression , and ADDERALL XR 30 MG CAPSULE for EDS due to narcolepsy. At about 3 hrs later I drink 1 5 hr energy. At bedtime I take 6mg melatonin and AMITRIPTYLINE HCL 50 MG TAB for sleep problems due to narcolepsy,ALPRAZOLAM XR 1 MG TABLET for anxiety, JANUVIA 100 MG TABLET for type 2 diabetes ,1 81mg aspirin and 2 stool softeners. And lastly I change my HRT patch twice weekly which is VIVELLE-DOT 0.05 MG PATCH. I feel like this is possibly asthma onsert by exertion but I am not sure. Any info. anyone can give me will be appericated.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011