Heart issues and medication.Does it require me to see a doctor?

Heart issues and medication..does it require me to see a doctor? What could it be?? anyone knows? I smoke, but the smoking is not the main problem, now I have noticed that each time I take any medication my health deteriorate, my heart start beating very fast that sometimes I can t breath and just have to lay down and start breathing faster and faster, I get very dizzy and see blackness , I become very down and I lose appetite for food. and when I say medication it rangers from a simple pain killer to a normal illness , antibiotics , diabetes pills ( i am not diabetic but it s for my polycystic ovarian syndrome ) , anti inflammatory... plz answer ..
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009