Healthy lifesytle, regular workout, random blood sugar test showed high levels, prescribed cetapin. When should take the tests again?

i m Lucky Singh .44 age male active do moening walk and dont eat suger etc now and my weight is 72 from last 20 years and height is 5.10 , i checked and my suger level was 150 fasting and my doctor has put me on cetapin p 15 mg and i m talking from last 5 days when should i again check for good results means about its effects and i have no stomach problems with it ,kindly advice me /
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012