Fibroid adenoma in both breast, uterus. Increased weight, face acne, scanty period. Doctors predicting PCOS, prescribed cetapin. Are any other diagnose required?

Hi, I m 33 year old lady, married with 7 years old daughter, I was suggested by a Doctor that I m having PCOS . In my medical history, I m having Fibroid adenoma as well, 8 to 0 fibroid in both breast, few has in my uterous too. My doc didn t not dignose PCOS through sonography but through symptoms I have like weight gain, acne on my face, hair growth on my face, scanty period. she has suggested to have cetapin twice in a day and Krimson 35. Pls suggest If this is the best treatment or any other diagnose is required.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013