Headaches, head pressure, ringing of ears. MRI of brain shows temporal lobe having lacunar infarction. No history of stroke, BP. Treatment?

My friend had an MRI of the brain and showed sub centimeter area of volume loss within the right medial temporjal lobe may represent an old lacunar infarction or venous lake.except for headache ,head pressure,ringing of the ears he is fine.being treated for dyshagia? Does he have to be concern? Neoro exam normal. No history of stroke or signs at present. Bp always normal.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012