Headaches, burning eye, pain in ear, shoulder and jaw, taking advil or excedrin. Solution?

I ve been having intense headaches off and on for years. They seem to be worse than migraines and is always on one side. It s almost like a burning behind my eye. The pain is also behind my ear, shoulder , jaw and I have weakness in my arm. It rotates from one side to the mercy. The only thing that helps is advil or excedrin . Also it subsides while im chewing. What could this be and what should I tell my doctor to test for? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012