Headache, ringing ears, ear pain when lifting head. Normal MRI and CT scan. Any suggestions?

I have had headaches every morning when I wake up this is also followed with severe ringing in my ears. These headaches, and ringing happen throught the day. Sometimes when I wake up there is a severe pain in my ear when I try to lift my head. I have had an MRI , and a CAT in the past, and they have come back clear. I am going to have a repeat MRI. I do have migranes, but this seems different. Any suggestions where to go next?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013