Headache on taking head bath, pressure in the eyes, runny nose. Cure?

Hi doctor, when ever i take a head bath i get head aches. My eyes feel pressure and bulge out a little bit. My nose starts running and gets blocked. Also I feel water seeping through my mouth. It is highly uncomfortable. It was very severe when i was a child and I always visited a doctor and he used to give medicines for cold . Once I became an adult I realized that when i reduced the frequency of head baths the symptoms disappeared. Since then i take head baths very rarely, even though i wash my body daily. Even though i do head bath rarely now a days, every single time i do head bath these symptoms appear again. I have not seen a doctor regarding this as I feel embarassed about it.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013