Headache, nausea after head being hit. Chances of a concussion?

I accidently bumped heads really hard with my best friend, i got hit mainly on my brow bone and it only hurt for a short while then i just got a bump and a little bruise . I do have a headache and some nausea but i think its just from my anxiety acting up from being worried over this, I m REALLY scared i have a concussion . I didn t black out and im not confused or dizzy, i just have a slight headache and some pressure where i got bumped. Do you think i m okay? my dad thinks i m fine but i need some reassurance.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013