Headache, heaviness in eyes, dizziness when closing eyes. What is the problem?

Hi there. had some cold symptoms last week- sneezing , blocked nose , and now I am not sneezing so much but my head hurts, like a dull ache, and the space in between my eyes feels kind of heavy and blocked, and I feel really exhausted, really hardly any energy, quite weak, and when I cose my eyes I feel kind of swirly and dizzy. Having said that I can get up, and walk across my room and am typing this message, although finding it an effort. I live in Cambodia, and hear about some of the illnesss here which can make you paranoid of course but i just thought would ask
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012