Headache followed by ear, eye pain, itchy jaw and teeth after curing hand foot and mouth disease. Is it due to virus?

Hi. I have had hand foot and mouth disease for a few weeks, I am 27 and got it from my kids. I had a cough , then white splotches in my throat and pain. Then I got blisters on my hands and feet , and in my mouth. Now the blisters are mostly gone and I was feeling a little better last night, but then I got a terrible headache, mostly on my right side. My ear hurts, my right eye hurts, and my head behind it. Is this related to the virus or could it be something else? This is weird but also my teeth and jaw hurt and kindof itch? I do not have a runny nose though. Only a slight cough now.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012