Headache, chest pressure, ear pain, weight gain, spots in vision, constipation

Hey, my name is Liz. I have headaches everyday ranging from bearable to debilitating and often worse in the late afternoon. I also have strange feelings of pressure in my chest as if someone is squeezing my heart and then every 10 seconds or so, letting go, causing my heart to do a bigger pump to catch up. These episodes used to be at only one certain time of day and stopped after an hour or so but now happen frequently throughout the day. Also my neck is tender and sometimes swells enough on the right side to effect my breathing . My ear on the same side aches from really deep within. some symptoms that may just be me stressing out over nothing are a sudden weight gain (145 lbs to 173 lbs in literally one month or less), white and red spots in my vision that flash for just a moment and go away sometimes with tails or squiggly lines, constipation , and a constant feeling of exhaustion no matter how much sleep I get.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013