Head injury, swelling, headaches, dizziness, confusion, tingling in left hand. Treatment?

I fell and hit my head on my hardwood floor 2 weeks ago. The back of my head was swollen and in pain for about 4-5 days. Now I am experiencing headaches almost all day, some dizziness , occasional confusion and lack of motor skills. Could this be caused from hitting my head 2 weeks ago? I am not having any numbness on one side of my body but off and on I m having tingling in my left hand and muscle weakness and pain in my left arm and leg. I have an appt with a neurologist next week but asked to be put on a cancellation list to be seen earlier. I was just wondering if the fall caused this, why are the symptoms just now appearing?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012