Head injury, sleeping constantly, nausea, dizziness. Normal?

On monday a very heavy object fell on my head. I was completly dissorianed but was not unconscious. I was dizzy and totally confused. The next couple of days I slept constantly and continued to be dizzy and and nauseaus. I can walk, read and have not lost intellectual function. I do not have any health insurance so I am terrified. I had perfect health before this an am a middle aged woman. Is nausea and dizzyness normal after 5 days of being hit in the head? There was no bleeding and I have a bump on the top left side of my head. I just feel nauseas and fevered. Please advise. Thanks for your kindness!
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012