Head injury, seeing black, nausea, off-balance, head pain. Worried

Yesterday I was helping my mom move, she had her elliptical machine apart but the pieces awning straight up And my two year old daughter came in and pushed the pieces that holds the bike together and ur fell n hit me in the head near my ear. I didn t loose conscious but I I d see black or about five seconds, I m very sore and slept ok last night but now I feel nausea , a little off balance,spacey and have a weird pain in my head. Hold I be worried to fall to sleep tonight ???
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012