Head injury, regular headaches, tiredness, no loss of consciousness. CT scan required?

I had bike accident 5 months ago and hit the side of my head around my temple. the pain was bad for a while but eventually subsided, now months later im getting headaches regularly (which is very uncommon for me) and im very very tired. could these be connected? and should i go see my doctor? after the accident they took an xray to make sure no bones were broken but did not do a ct scan as i did not lose consciousness . Should i ask for one now? help!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012