Head injury, light headedness, headache, dizziness. Taken Advil. Should he go back to ER?

Hi. My 19 y/o son bumped his head on the bathroom sink as he was getting up from tieing his shoes. He is away at college, but sent me a picture and symptoms about 6-7 hrs after he hit his head. He had been taking advil, felt light headed, and headache. He continued to do homework, after about another 2 hours he called me and said he felt more dizzy and head hurting, advil didnt help. Also, by the time he sent me a picture of the head injury, 7 hrs later, there was still blood. Not gushing, but bloody. He went to emergency and received 4 staples on his head (injury is on top, center of his head), was told his BP was slightly elevated, and he has a slight concussion. now, he says he doesnt feel well, very dizzy, the room spinning. Should he go back to emergency dept?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013