Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
Your symptoms may be suggestive of a mild post-concussional syndrome. Twitching of one eye occasionally is a non-specific symptom and is very common even in normal people. So, you don't have to worry much about your symptoms, as they will gradually resolve on their own. It can be due to fatigue
, muscle strain
, salt imbalance, etc.
I would suggest the following:
- Avoid working continuous hours in front of the computer
- Take adequate rest and get at least 7-8 hours sleep a day
- Drink plenty of water
- Include more of fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Avoid strenouos physical work
- Try relaxation exercises like deep breathing
- Avoid smoking
Dr. Sheeba Stephen