Head injury, headache while using a computer, eye twitching, difficulty concentrating. Concussion symptoms?

I fell 2 wks ago this Sunday. I am told that when i fell down the stairs I hit my head. I don t remember the fall. I believe I had a concussion . However, the symptoms have are almost completely gone. If I work to for long periods at the computer my headache comes back and I struggle more with concentration and with coming up with words I want to use. As of yesterday my left eye started twitching off and on a. I am wondering.g if the twitch is a new symptom?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012