Head injury above temple, lump behind hear, face swelling, headaches, small lumps. Cause of concern?

I hit my head very hard three weeks ago along hair line above temple. (I was running in the rain and hit an electrical box protruding well over the side walk directly on a one inch protruding hinge. Hit sidewalk hard and have lump on the back of head as well.) Large goose egg, cut from hinge, bruised, bruising drained downward causing black eye and cheek also entire side of face swollen from mid forehead to mid chin and up into hair. No signs of concussion other than tired (had been up extremely early that day so most likely nothing) but have had very bad headaches since. Now the swelling has gone down in the goose egg and I now have multiple small hard lumps around the main contact sight. Should I be concerned about these lumps?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012